Why shop local?
- Local businesses account for over 65% of all new jobs.*
- Spending $10 per month locally would return $9.5 million to local economies.**
- Small businesses donate 2 times as much to local charities.*
- For every $100 you spend locally, $68 stays in your community.**
Why is it good for you?
We leverage the benefits of international buying power and independent ownership. Which means you can shop local without sacrificing value or selection.
- As a cooperative business, we can negotiate competitive pricing on a huge selection of products.
- Because we’re locally owned, you can work with knowledgeable local experts who make shopping easy.